Lipton Window & Door is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. This privacy statement sets out how Lipton Window & Door uses and protects any information you give Lipton Window & Door when you use any Lipton Window & Door website, mobile site, any downloadable applications (apps) and any other Lipton Window & Door platform and/or technology, whether known now or created in the future, including this site ("the Sites").
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using the Sites, you can be assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Lipton Window & Door may change this statement from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page
to ensure you're happy with any changes. This policy must be read in connection with the Lipton Window & Door Terms and Conditions, which form part of this Statement.
What we collect
The kind of information we may collect from you includes but is not limited to the following:
- Site user account set-up, including email address and screen name (you may remain anonymous or use a pseudonym if you wish).
- The contact information you supply to us, including email address and newsletter preferences for email communications.
- Email newsletter preferences.
- Any other information reasonably necessary for the provision of Lipton Window & Door products and services, including customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require the information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and, in particular:
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services, and/or customize the Sites according to your interests.
- To update you on any changes to this Privacy Statement or to the Lipton Window & Door Terms and Conditions.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided. You may unsubscribe from these at any time by following the link provided at the bottom of such emails.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail as appropriate. You may always opt-out of these additional purposes.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. We've put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to reasonably secure any information collected from you from misuse, interference or loss, and in order to prevent unauthorized access, modification or disclosure to that information.
Our main servers are located in Arizona and our suppliers have servers based in the US and overseas. Your information may be accessible to the owners of those servers, but not in a manner that would identify you. Your information is kept on third-party servers for the purposes of storage only.
Nevertheless, we have used our best endeavors to ensure that any recipients of your information will not be in breach of this policy. To the extent that information may be held in the cloud or you access an app, Lipton Window & Door has adopted, in conjunction with our designers and third-party suppliers, a privacy-by-design approach. We have (as much as possible) introduced privacy measures into the design of the technology we use, and we're constantly improving on those designs.
A ‘‘cookie’’ is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve the Sites in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. This information is de-identified and used for analysis only. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better site, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
In no way does a cookie give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Sites.
The cookies we collect are:
Crazy Egg, Crimtan, DoubleClick (inc. DoubleClick Floodlight & DoubleClick Spotlight), Google Adwords Conversion, Google Analytics, Adobe Media Optimizer, ClickTale, Tribal Fusion, Media Math, Ve Interactive, Datalogix, Facebook Connect, Facebook Social Plugins, Google +1, ScoreCard Research, Beacon and ShareThis.
Links to other websites
One or more of the Sites may contain links to other websites of interest. However, please note that once you have used these links to leave one or more of the Sites, we have no control over that other website and we do not necessarily endorse or condone its content. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the third-party website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you're asked to fill in a form on the Sites, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com with the subject heading “Details Correction”.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties except for direct marketing purposes, but only when where we have your permission, or where we are required by law to do so.
If you wish to make a complaint
If you believe any of our services breach the Australian Privacy Principles or a relevant code, you should first write to or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Privacy Complaint”.
We will respond to your complaint within 30 calendar days.